Apply for scholarship at University of Alberta, Canada 2017
Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Alberta Canada, 2017
The University of Alberta is delighted to offer its Centenary Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate degree program. Up to 5 different scholarships are available for international students.
The aim of the scholarships is to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the following:
- Variable from $20,000; payable over four years.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Selection based on academic standing and demonstrated leadership qualities based on involvement in extracurricular and community activities.
- Renewal of funding for the second, third, and fourth years is contingent upon achieving a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a full normal course load at the University of Alberta while studying on a Study Permit. Students must have less than 24 IB, AP or A-level credits.
- Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Documents issued in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official English translation. Only an English translation will be accepted. Translations into any other languages will not be accepted.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Apply online through the International Major Scholarships in Bear Tracks under Undergraduate Awards.
- If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Major International Scholarship application, please contact: awards-at-ualberta.ca
- At the time of application, students must have applied for admission to a degree program at the University of Alberta.
- You will receive a CCID and password when you apply for admission and must use this to access the awards application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 18, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more information and general inquiries regarding the Canada Work and study Packages available, please call/chat with 09060000341 or 08160640003.
Study abroad with SiSA
SiSATravels is well positioned to provide you with everything you need to make settling in Canada for studies easy for you. From your college application, admission processing, medical aid insurance, TOEFL, student visa/study permit procurement, student accommodation plus so much more to ensure a pleasant experience.
if you meet the basic requirement, SiSA can guarantee your admission or refund back your money so you have absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain. Go fill your online application form Now!
This post 1st appeared on http://allscholarships.info